[2012 - 20XX] Other Diecast Manufacturer News

All remaining brands related news, headlines and general discussion.
Post Reply
User avatar
[KRAFTIG]
.
.
Posts: 26021
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:08 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: 2012 - 2014 Other Diecast Manufacture News

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Gavin wrote:I like that Alfa...some better looking wheels would dress it up nicely.
For sure for sure :okay:

User avatar
[KRAFTIG]
.
.
Posts: 26021
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:08 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: 2012 - 2014 Other Diecast Manufacture News

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:07 pm

Mercedes-Benz 280E (W123) AMG gold 1:43 Neo

So HOT!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Bill Murray
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:44 am
Location: Australia

Re: 2012 - 2014 Other Diecast Manufacture News

Post by Bill Murray » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:15 pm

I saw this on modelissimo and have almost bought it a few times. Very cool model

User avatar
Gavin
.
.
Posts: 4010
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:47 am
Location: Columbus, OH...GO BUCKS!

Re: 2012 - 2014 Other Diecast Manufacture News

Post by Gavin » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:45 am

that is awesome looking...nice unusual choice by Neo.

User avatar
[KRAFTIG]
.
.
Posts: 26021
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:08 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: 2012 - 2014 Other Diecast Manufacture News

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:57 am

Now if that was done in 1:18, and done well, wouldn't it sell like gangbusters!??! I think so!

User avatar
Bill Murray
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:44 am
Location: Australia

Re: 2012 - 2014 Other Diecast Manufacture News

Post by Bill Murray » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:19 pm

[KRAFTIG] wrote:Now if that was done in 1:18, and done well, wouldn't it sell like gangbusters!??! I think so!
BoS seems like the best bet, but I do not see it happening. If it were 18, I would buy it, for sure. Unless Minichamps does a dealer version for $300.

User avatar
[KRAFTIG]
.
.
Posts: 26021
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:08 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: 2012 - 2014 Other Diecast Manufacture News

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:51 pm

Bill Murray wrote:
[KRAFTIG] wrote:Now if that was done in 1:18, and done well, wouldn't it sell like gangbusters!??! I think so!
BoS seems like the best bet, but I do not see it happening. If it were 18, I would buy it, for sure. Unless Minichamps does a dealer version for $300.
Same here. I love the new MKI or MKII Polo BoS just released. Just too pricy for me to spend that coin on a sealed resin.

User avatar
[KRAFTIG]
.
.
Posts: 26021
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:08 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: 2012 - 2014 Other Diecast Manufacture News

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:07 pm

Ferrari 250 GT Breadvan #8 Brands Hatch Class Winner 1962 1:18 Fujimi

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Online
User avatar
StratosWRC
.
.
Posts: 7000
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:56 pm
Location: Canada

Re: 2012 - 2014 Other Diecast Manufacture News

Post by StratosWRC » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:58 pm

OMG THE BREADVAN FERRARI. PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT SEALED. I DONT CARE I'LL BUY IT ANYWAY LOL. Most favourite ferrari ever

edit: Oh wow its sold out already...

User avatar
[KRAFTIG]
.
.
Posts: 26021
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:08 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: 2012 - 2014 Other Diecast Manufacture News

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:09 pm

StratosWRC wrote:OMG THE BREADVAN FERRARI. PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT SEALED. I DONT CARE I'LL BUY IT ANYWAY LOL. Most favourite ferrari ever

edit: Oh wow its sold out already...
Sealed my friend. Same guys that brought us the Ferrari F50 GT

Image

Online
User avatar
StratosWRC
.
.
Posts: 7000
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:56 pm
Location: Canada

Re: 2012 - 2014 Other Diecast Manufacture News

Post by StratosWRC » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:14 pm

I have a serious soft spot for the breadvan. Collector studio has one for almost a grand in 1:12 scale and I actually seriously considered saving up and buying it

User avatar
[KRAFTIG]
.
.
Posts: 26021
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:08 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: 2012 - 2014 Other Diecast Manufacture News

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:16 pm

StratosWRC wrote:I have a serious soft spot for the breadvan. Collector studio has one for almost a grand in 1:12 scale and I actually seriously considered saving up and buying it
This Ferrari does nothing for me, but hey to each their own. I'm sure you will be able to source this one locally too. It is distributed by TSM.

Online
User avatar
StratosWRC
.
.
Posts: 7000
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:56 pm
Location: Canada

Re: 2012 - 2014 Other Diecast Manufacture News

Post by StratosWRC » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:39 pm

Kinda expensive though. Around $250-300 for a sealed model doesn't sound like a good deal.

Lucky13
.
.
Posts: 1172
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:12 pm
Location: Glenwood Springs, Colorado

Re: 2012 - 2014 Other Diecast Manufacture News

Post by Lucky13 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:39 am

StratosWRC wrote:Kinda expensive though. Around $250-300 for a sealed model doesn't sound like a good deal.
Comparatively speaking, it is a great deal, considering that no other company has ever made an accurate model of this car and what the prices are of resin models. Also most likely, just like with the F50GT no one else will ever make it again.
The car is not everyone's cup o'tea, but it is a very important and interesting piece of Ferrari's history.

User avatar
[KRAFTIG]
.
.
Posts: 26021
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:08 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: 2012 - 2014 Other Diecast Manufacture News

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:03 am

Lucky13 wrote:
StratosWRC wrote:Kinda expensive though. Around $250-300 for a sealed model doesn't sound like a good deal.
Comparatively speaking, it is a great deal, considering that no other company has ever made an accurate model of this car and what the prices are of resin models. Also most likely, just like with the F50GT no one else will ever make it again.
The car is not everyone's cup o'tea, but it is a very important and interesting piece of Ferrari's history.
Well said sir.

Post Reply

Return to “Other”