Lexus RC F (Chinese Dealer Edition)

All remaining brands related news, headlines and general discussion.
GiansDiecasts

Lexus RC F (Chinese Dealer Edition)

Post by GiansDiecasts » Mon May 21, 2018 12:48 am

This Lexus, in my honest opinion, is the coolest car in its segment. Far from being the quickest around a track or prettiest from a lot but its striking looks and gnarly V8 under the hood make for a killer combination.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Lexus RC F (Chinese Dealer Edition)

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Mon May 21, 2018 7:37 am

NIce pics, but if I'm honest this car does nothing for me. What I see is a Japanese manufacturer embracing the trend of the large front grille which was started by Audi. In this case, they took the design way too far!

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Mon May 21, 2018 2:48 pm

Looks much better in real life than as a model. It's a nice GT but eeehh. The NA V8 is a nice surprise though. Not my kind of car. It's definitely for people who want something different from the generic german brands. I would personally pick the drop dead gorgeous LC500 over this though. Breaks my neck every time I see one on the street. The headlights on this one are weird, the grille too large and if you look at the profile, the front of the hood has a forehead-like bump.

GiansDiecasts

Post by GiansDiecasts » Mon May 21, 2018 9:27 pm

Nothing wrong with embracing the trend. It has definitely helped Lexus reinvent itself. They're no longer boring to look at. Maybe BMW should do the same... their cars as of late are one big yawn.

Return to “Other”