Tesla Model S P100D - Red

All remaining brands related news, headlines and general discussion.
[KRAFTIG]

Tesla Model S P100D - Red

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:17 am

The Tesla P85 was reviewed by a fellow member here some time ago. I loved the results and overall execution, but Tesla isn't a priority marquee, especially at the dealer edition prices ($250+). Fast forward to today. Seems eBay has come through for once, the Model S P100D was listed at $99US and locally too! I jump on it! The model arrives quickly and in one piece too! There is some drama the box wasn't as lucky. One side is smashed and the certificate inside received some damage too. Seller credits me $40US, so in total, with conversion, I paid $78CND for this model. A steal based on the results.

The Model S P100D is beautifully executed. Brings me back to the glory days of GOOD diecast metal models with fully opening parts. The list of pros is huge with this mode, I will hint on a few... Excellent work inside and out. All the creature comforts are here! As you will notice the front storage hatch doesn't like to stay in the open position at all times. Slight QC issue. And note the rather larger hinges work. But they added struts each side to add to the realism. This model excels, get one if you find one at the right price!

Question is who is the manufacturer of this model? Box states made in China.

Atalante

Re: Tesla Model S P100D - Red

Post by Atalante » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:06 pm

Great model. Wish I could find one for a reasonable price.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Tesla Model S P100D - Red

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:04 pm

Atalante wrote:Great model. Wish I could find one for a reasonable price.
Keep looking... Seller has the P85 available at a good price! :money:

Return to “Other”