[1:18 Paudi] Infiniti Q60s coupe

All remaining brands related news, headlines and general discussion.
JP86

[1:18 Paudi] Infiniti Q60s coupe

Post by JP86 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:38 pm

This is the 2nd generation of what is Infiniti's attempt to conquer the luxury mid-size coupe market. It's the succesor of the G37 and is a direct adversary for the German trio BMW 4 series/Audi Q5, Mercedes C coupe. Designwise, the second generation is very different from the first gen: it's more of a sleek, curvy and baroque looking car. In my opinion, it looks far better than their previous attempt. Model is available with 2 engines: the 2.0T, which is in fact a Mercedes engine (from the Nissan-Mercedes alliance) braking out 208HP at 5500RPM. Second engine is the top-end 3.0T which comes with 300HP or 399HP (400 spec). Model is RWD, but optional AWD is available.

The model Paudi recreated is the 2.0T RWD version in Sunstone Red, probably the most striking colour for this model. I own a lot of Paudi models and I'm happy to see new improvements with every model they bring in to the 1:18th market. Features are countless. Next to full openings, there's also foldable mirrors, opening center console and gas lid, fully functioning suspension and sliding front seats. Quality is sublime with very clear lensing, deep and rich paintjob and quit a lot of weight to the model. (Typical of Paudi Models).

Interior is very well replicated with tons of details. Only thing that's bugs me a bit is the out of scale imitation of the stitching.

Engine detail is above par and a lot better than most of recent autoart/kyosho models. Bonnet and trunk open on gas sruts which all work very fine on my model.

So, if you like these type of sportcoupes, I wouldn't hesitate and try to buy one of these, you won't be disappointed. Retail price is around 150USD, but do keep in mind these models aren't easily available here in Europe and (I guess) America aswell.

Thanks for watching.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: [1:18 Paudi] Infiniti Q60s coupe

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:38 pm

Nice addition! Paudi amazing me all the time. I wish they would do more brands I'm interested in. Lot's of value for the $$ here!

Return to “Other”