Hello everybody

Say hello! Tell us about you and your collection.
pepi

Hello everybody

Post by pepi » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:44 am

Hi Everybody,
first - let me introduce myself - my name is Peter and I am from Bulgaria I am 36 years old and I am collecting models since more than 30 years. Somebody will think that I have a huge collection, but in fact it's not true. I prefer the quality instead of the quantity - so better to buy one-two expensive and detailed models per year instead of 20 poor detailed.
This is my understanding, for sure I am not obliging anybody with it. As I mentioned above, I started collecting in the Years 90-s , of course with BBurago models. Only this brand was sold here. After that I continued with Maisto, Minichamps, Kyosho, AA, etc. Nowadays I don't have Maisto models but I kept my BBurago collection because it's related to my childhood. My collection has a topic - rally models from years 70-90-s, including of course the famous cars from Group B. Also I like and collect Young timers - rare versions of popular cars - Lancia Delta Integrale, Audi Quattro, Ford Sierra Cosworth, etc. I prefer diecast models, don't like resin without opening parts but I have a couple of Otto
I have also a small collection from Matchbox models
In general lines, that's it from my side.
Regards

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Hello everybody

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:43 am

Hey Peter, welcome to DS! Post some pics of the collection if possible.

StratosWRC

Re: Hello everybody

Post by StratosWRC » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:00 am

welcome!

Return to “New Member Introductions”