Hi Everyone from Canada

Say hello! Tell us about you and your collection.
Stutzcat68

Hi Everyone from Canada

Post by Stutzcat68 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:18 pm

Good morning everyone from Regina Saskatchewan Canada 🇨🇦.

My name is Bill, I have been a collector for 45 years, more serious for 25 years. My 1957 Chevy Diecast collection includes 415 pieces ranging from micromachines, up to 1:18 scale.

I do have other tastes in Diecast some classics, some muscle cars, some modern late model vehicles.
Most of my collection are hot wheels, and other brands. I am also building on my imports and tuner’s collection. Of those I collect Honda Accord’s, Honda prelude, Nisson Gloria, Nisson skyline, Nisson GT-R. One of my favourite skyline/gt honours to collect are the Ben Sopra 1:43 scale and 1:24 scale cars. I also collect out of package Diecast, as well as packaged Diecast. In my collection you will mostly fine I have double cars of what I collect. I also customize die cast, for my personal collection.

Late last year I quit my job, to buy and sell die cast full time. I am a registered business and have been for going on for three years. I have been selling my personal collection and buying brand new inventory, and pre-owned inventory since 2007. I have had a store/booth at a local market often on since 2016.

My wife and I travel to car shows, tradeshows, flea markets to buy for our personal collections, and to sell. My wife has a collection of trucks mostly vintage style trucks in her diecast collection which I helped her to get started on. From 1:64 scale up to 1:18 scale, her collection is about up to 50 pieces.
Last Monday I started on and expansion and renovation to our store/booth, new walls went up, one wall was moved to another area of the store/booth.

When I have travelled to other countries I do purchase Diecast to remember my trips.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Hi Everyone from Canada

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:36 pm

Hey Bill, welcome to DS!

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:32 pm

Hello! Cool, do you have a website?

Stutzcat68

Post by Stutzcat68 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:21 am

Thank You for having me on board KRAFTIG.

Link to my site is http://bills-diecast-and-hobby-room.square.site/
StratosWRC.

My apologies for the long delay.

Return to “New Member Introductions”