Hello from Bulgaria!

Say hello! Tell us about you and your collection.
martinis

Hello from Bulgaria!

Post by martinis » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:39 am

Hi, I`m a newbie in your society, and I think to find more people like me loving diecast models. Married, with a little girl I collect the diecast models only in 1:43 and 1:24 scale. By my opinion the firs scale is the biggest and larges and the second is ... not so popular. I don`t understand why? For me it`s ok. Starting with 'budget"models from Welly, Hongwell, Metro and step by step rising the collection with the finest CMC, Franklin Mint and Danbury...
In 1:43 generaly I collect only "24H le Mans" and the trucks. In 1:24 Only the cars that was realy stunning and beautiful in my eyes.
Sorry for my english, not so good. Cheers!

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Hello from Bulgaria!

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:06 am

Hello sir, welcome to DS!

seppuku

Post by seppuku » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:27 pm

Hi there, Martinis!...I collect 1/43 as well...:D

martinis

Post by martinis » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:00 pm

Thanks guys!

Ponton

Post by Ponton » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:32 am

Hello,

My name is Nikolay. I'm from Bulgaria. I've been collecting diecast models for the past 4 years. I have two collections in all scales which include every kind of models - from Matchbox to CMC.

1. Retro vehicles: from 40thies to the 80thies of 20th century with a few exceptions. They include Mercedes, Russian cars(we used to see them often on the streets a decade ago), cars from ex-communist European countries, other European vehicles, Trucks, Buses, have also American vehicles.
2. Offroad vehicles: real offroaders among which you won't see Mercedes ML or Porsche Cayenne. I'm a big fan of Toyota Land Cruisers, Land Rovers, Mercedes G models, Suzuki Vitara. There are some offroad trucks.

I like very much old diecast models like Old Dinky, Old Corgy, Old USSR models so I have plenty of them in both collections. I also like Franklin Mint models but I still don't have so many of them.

Return to “New Member Introductions”