Hello from UAE

Say hello! Tell us about you and your collection.
desertdiecast

Hello from UAE

Post by desertdiecast » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:04 am

I came across diecastsociety.com while searching for articles about the industry. Looks great

I am desertdiecast from UAE, 47 years old, collecting models actively since 1996 but my collection includes models (matchbox mostly) from the 1970s that survived the Iraqi Invasion to Kuwait.

My collection is around 5000 , mostly focused on Rally Cars since the start of the WRC, F1 organized by era starting from the 1960s, Lemans+Endurance+SportCars. The main theme of the collection is motorsport subjects but also I have a subset of the collection for Mercedes-Benz road cars

My collection is mostly 1:43 with few 1:18 from Exoto (all that they have released), all models released by CMC, GMP, few AutoArt + Minischamps. My 1:43 collection is Minichamps, Spark, TSM, Tameo Built Models, Bizzare Models, Bang, Art, Brumm.

Beside models cars collection I have 500 aircraft diecast models, both civil and military reflecting the historical development of aircraft especially from intra-war period to modern days.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Hello from UAE

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:59 am

Hello and welcome. 5000 is impressive! I personally just clipped 500, all in 1:18 scale. Please consider DCOTM feature, cheers!

http://www.diecastsociety.com/dcotm-can ... uirements/

Return to “New Member Introductions”