Hello all from Leicester

Say hello! Tell us about you and your collection.
wackygt

Hello all from Leicester

Post by wackygt » Mon May 29, 2017 4:31 pm

Hi everyone - long time lurker, finally decided to take the plunge and join this community.

I started collecting model cars in 1:18 scale when I was 12 years old when I received the Ferrari F50 by Burago for my birthday. I continued to add a few more models until I was about 14 and I got distracted by other things!!

However as I got older my love for cars continued to grow and I really got back into the hobby about 6 years ago after stumbling across a thread on the Forza motorsportforums about diecast models. Since then I have moved on from some of the budget brands to some of the more expensive stuff (Although prices are getting that high now that I may end up buying more budget brands again unless I get a massive pay rise!!)

The current focus of my collection is 1:18 supercars / hypercars that can go faster than 200mph - anything less specific than that and I would be bankrupt!! Below are a few quick pictures from my collection - I look forward to adding some higher quality images in the coming weeks. :)

I look forward to sharing with you all and hopefully learning some new things along the way!

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Hello all from Leicester

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Mon May 29, 2017 6:49 pm

Hello and welcome to DS! Good start to the collection, great selection of cars.

Return to “New Member Introductions”