Hej from Denmark to all the members in this forrum :-)

Say hello! Tell us about you and your collection.
Eugen1985

Hej from Denmark to all the members in this forrum :-)

Post by Eugen1985 » Tue May 30, 2017 5:38 am

I am a new member and I am very gald to be a member in this forum where I can share my diecast collection with other people. I live in Denmark but originally I come from Moldova a country which was once a part of The Soviet Union. I like collecting all kinds of diecast models and modelcars and other vehicles both vintage and new in various scales. But my favourite scales are 1:43 and 1:18. I have 2 collections at the moment which are growing slowly. The plan in the future is to expand these collections much faster and also to begin on the third collection which will have models after various themes like for example: American cars from 30´s, 50´s or vehicles from movies and televisions series and so on. These models will be in scale 1:18. I will begin expanding my collection more after I finished my studies and I will move with my girlfriend to a bigger place where I will have enough space to display them all. I will try as often as I can to post my models on this forum. Because it is a big collection which I have and it will take too much time to post it at once. Because I study also and go to school during the day I will try to post as often as I can in my free time. I have a collection of 200 models or more and I have only a part of the collection on display. The part is in storage at my parents house until I have enough space to have the whole collection on display :-) But I have pictures of all my models. And all the members who see my posts are more than welcome to ask if they hae questions about my models :-) The first collection which I have is a russian, soviet collection which has vinatge and new models mainly in scale 1:43. The other collection which I have has vrious models both vintage and new form various brands and in various scales which are not russian or soviet :-)

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Hej from Denmark to all the members in this forrum :-)

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue May 30, 2017 5:53 am

Hello, welcome to DS!

Return to “New Member Introductions”