New member from the Netherlands

Say hello! Tell us about you and your collection.
bastgx

New member from the Netherlands

Post by bastgx » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:01 pm

Hello all,

I'll introduce myself through this way.

I'm Bas, i'm 20 years old and live in The Netherlands. I'm a huge car enthousiast and started collecting modelcar's since I was a kid. My enthousiasm for cars started almost directly after birth from what i've been told. When I started to learn talking the first things I pronounced we're car brands. :P From then on it never stopped and got worse haha.

I work in automotive sales at a Renault dealership which I really like, Renault is one of my favourite brands also. I like a lot of other different car brands/types to so my collection of modelcars is quite diverse.
I'm quite of a hot hatch type of guy, but I also like luxury, sports and hypercars. Trucks/Lorries are also a part of my hobby and I also have a bunch of modeltrucks in my collection.

As a personal 1:1 car I drive a 2009 Renault Megane GT Coupé, a car you don't see on a daily basis in that spec, which was something I like. Plans are to be buying the RS model sooner or later because thats the childhood dream.

I decided to register to Diecastsociety because I felt the need to share my passion for cars and collection modelcars with fellow enthousiasts and also because I really like photography, I can combine the hobbies all through this way and hope to have a great time here.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: New member from the Netherlands

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:07 pm

Hey Bas, welcome to DS!

Marcel171281

Post by Marcel171281 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:05 am

Welkom Bas vanuit Nederland!

wiggindude

Post by wiggindude » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:22 am

welcome.