Hello from southern rural Alberta, Canada!!

Say hello! Tell us about you and your collection.
918dabo911

Hello from southern rural Alberta, Canada!!

Post by 918dabo911 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:45 pm

It has taken quite some time to join but I had a plan in my head. Unfortunately it has taken longer than I wanted to get to where I am. My plan was to join by entering the DCOTM series when I had my cars setup and displayed to my liking. That still hasn't happened but I am very close and should be entering my collection early in 2018.

I have been collecting for about twenty years and I have over 250 diecast 1/18 scale cars, not including 1/10, 1/12, 1/43 and well over 400 hot wheels (the small variety) diecast also. Also, my collection has gone through many phases from very many entry-level, more affordable models and all auto manufacturers to more high-end diecast and resin models of just three auto manufacturers.

PORSCHES are my favourite!!! And so my collection is heavily saturated with these amazing German specimens. I also collect Lamborghini and Ferrari only. I have modified my collection to only these three as I have run out of display room. I will have pictures submitted once I enter the DCOTM.

Anyway, that's a little bit about myself and my collection. I look forward to conversing with any who would like to chat about the hobby.

Thanks,
Daniel

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Hello from southern rural Alberta, Canada!!

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:57 am

Hi, welcome to DS!

karlis

Re: Hello from southern rural Alberta, Canada!!

Post by karlis » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:34 pm

Welcome!

Return to “New Member Introductions”