Paragon Jaguar E-Type Lightweight

Paragon related news, headlines and general discussion.
Atalante

Paragon Jaguar E-Type Lightweight

Post by Atalante » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:00 pm

CK has received these E-type Lightweight. I really like these jags but the models really lack details. Even the Autoart E-type looks very detailed compared to these. They can always be improved / modded but I wonder if it's even worth the work. Any thoughts?

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Paragon Jaguar E-Type Lightweight

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:05 pm

Not bad. What's the price?

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:27 pm

The Autoart E-type is a high end signature model and costs 2-3 times as much. Wish I could pull the engine out of the E-type and stick it into this. But I feel like the shape is off. The car looks like it was squeezed horizontally. It should be longer, both the front and back.

Atalante

Post by Atalante » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:42 pm

This one is 120 Eur which is actually about half the price of the Autoart. I have the same feeling about the shape but I think first the stance is too high and second the way the pictures are taken causes that effect. The model is not photographed like a real car but more like a toy. I'd like to see the model in real.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:47 pm

StratosWRC wrote:The Autoart E-type is a high end signature model and costs 2-3 times as much. Wish I could pull the engine out of the E-type and stick it into this. But I feel like the shape is off. The car looks like it was squeezed horizontally. It should be longer, both the front and back.
I've seen the AUTOart engine first hand, good, nothing great!

Return to “Paragon”