Classic Carlectables Elfin MS8 Streamliner

Classic Carlectables related news, headlines and general discussion.
[KRAFTIG]

Classic Carlectables Elfin MS8 Streamliner

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:29 pm

My first model of 2012 arrived yesterday in perfect condition all the from Australia (thank goodness!), and this being my first model from Classic Carlectables, I present the Elfin MS8 Streamliner. This is an unusual piece, I didn't even know it existed until I saw "supercars" photos late one night here on DX. I want to personally thank him for his photo thread and also his help behind the scenes trying to locate one, and his direction with local postal services - thank you sir!

This one wasn't cheap $116 for the model and $54 and change shipped air mail to Canada. Yes a bit expensive but when you put things into perspective; the only one listed on eBay $180 plus shipping, another quote from an Australian store $212 shipped, I think I got a decent deal. Plus the exclusivity of the model, limited to 750 (with certificate) pieces worldwide, and I having one now displayed in my office just adds the icing to the cake! The die cast overall is exceptional. Lots of "metal" here, feels and looks like a top quality piece. Classic Carlectables attention to detail is very very good. I do think the motor/block could of used a little more detailed, but overall the model was executed well. Enjoy the pics!

StratosWRC

Re: Classic Carlectables Elfin MS8 Streamliner

Post by StratosWRC » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:52 pm

Cool little car. Interior looks great on the model. Doesn't look like there's much going on engine-wise

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:10 pm

It's neat piece from a few years back. Fell in love with it at first sight, straight from Australia .

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:14 pm

There's a racing version too eh

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:40 pm

Didn't notice :)

Return to “Classic Carlectables”