REVIEW: AUTOART Bugatti Chiron Sport

Review or compare your diecast models here. Manufacture versus manufacture or brand versus brand.
Forum rules
Welcome to the the DS "Model Reviews" forum. The rules here are quite simple. Please build your review thread with detailed information and photos as you would any other post, but please adhere to the few simple rules below. Any questions please direct to Administrators or Moderators. Thank you the DS staff.

1) ADD "REVIEW:" to the beginning of your description field
2) Separate EACH photo with 1 line spacing
[KRAFTIG]

Re: REVIEW: AUTOART Bugatti Chiron Sport

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:40 am

Good stuff! One thing for sure AUTOart can still execute a Bugatti! The colour combination is my favourite by far, the exterior so subtle the interior just egging you on to come to play.

I believe the seatbelts here are fabric, which I prefer. I do have the model in hand but due to home reno the access is limited; I will investigate more when I can. The motor based on your photos looks looks like a slight step backwards on the execution side, AUTOart could definitely do better. All in, the model, on the whole, looks fabulous!

Gavin

Post by Gavin » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:41 am

Great review. That is a fantastic color combo.

Atalante

Post by Atalante » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:09 pm

Great review! I agree the model is very good with the engine being a (slight) disappointment. This proof AA can execute very well when they want.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:17 am

Atalante wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:09 pm
Great review! I agree the model is very good with the engine being a (slight) disappointment. This proof AA can execute very well when they want.
But they have always proven they can execute a Bug :)

Atalante

Post by Atalante » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:52 pm

[KRAFTIG] wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:17 am
Atalante wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:09 pm
But they have always proven they can execute a Bug :)
That is absolutely true. I just received my EB100 SS and it is excellent. Even the blue Bugatti box is on point.

Return to “Model Reviews”