REVIEW: LCD vs Autoart - The Huayra Roadster Match

Review or compare your diecast models here. Manufacture versus manufacture or brand versus brand.
Forum rules
Welcome to the the DS "Model Reviews" forum. The rules here are quite simple. Please build your review thread with detailed information and photos as you would any other post, but please adhere to the few simple rules below. Any questions please direct to Administrators or Moderators. Thank you the DS staff.

1) ADD "REVIEW:" to the beginning of your description field
2) Separate EACH photo with 1 line spacing
Gavin

Re: REVIEW: LCD vs Autoart - The Huayra Roadster Match

Post by Gavin » Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:44 am

Extremely detailed review....I can see why that took you an entire day.

A local family collection has 2 Huayras, a BC Coupe & Roadster. Not necessarily the way I'd spend around $9M, but they are absolute works of art.

Atalante

Post by Atalante » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:59 pm

That’s an incredibly detailed review and very interesting comparison you did !!! I am the author of the original LCD Huayra roadster review published in here and I am glad to see you took it over and beyond in term of analysis. The AUTOart roadster wasn’t available back at the time but I was always curious how it would compare. I agree with all what you showed and explained here. It was always clear for me that LCD was a new manufacturer and their first Huayra roadster wasn’t a perfectly polished model. Not yet something an experienced manufacturer like AUTOart would be capable of producing at least when then put the effort on it. Thanks for this review I know there was a lot of work put into it. The conclusions are truly enlightening.

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:19 pm

Holy moly, most detailed review ever. If I was in the market for one of these, I'd definitely go for the Autoart

Return to “Model Reviews”