PART II- BBR LaFERRARI review - APERTA

Review or compare your diecast models here. Manufacture versus manufacture or brand versus brand.
Forum rules
Welcome to the the DS "Model Reviews" forum. The rules here are quite simple. Please build your review thread with detailed information and photos as you would any other post, but please adhere to the few simple rules below. Any questions please direct to Administrators or Moderators. Thank you the DS staff.

1) ADD "REVIEW:" to the beginning of your description field
2) Separate EACH photo with 1 line spacing
Atalante

Re: PART II- BBR LaFERRARI review - APERTA

Post by Atalante » Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:57 pm

Sorry to hear about the issue but at least customer service took care of it professionally. I had also good experience on that front contrary to a lot of people whining on social media. The model looks great I am just waiting for my perfect spec, a blue TDF Aperta. It was already released in China but sold off in matter of minutes. Hopefully I will be able to get it from BBR Italy.

Gavin

Post by Gavin » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:48 am

That is amazing customer service. The models should be close to perfect at this price point & if they're not the customer service should also be. Cool to see, hopefully more high end companies handle situations like this.

Great looking model, though. I like the La Ferrari a lot (3rd behind the F40 & 288GTO, looking at Ferrari's super/hyper cars) & removing the roof for the Aperta makes it even better to me. I would have loved to see Hot Wheels Elite or even BB-Signature do this one as well.

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:21 pm

Gavin wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:48 am
That is amazing customer service. The models should be close to perfect at this price point & if they're not the customer service should also be. Cool to see, hopefully more high end companies handle situations like this.

Great looking model, though. I like the La Ferrari a lot (3rd behind the F40 & 288GTO, looking at Ferrari's super/hyper cars) & removing the roof for the Aperta makes it even better to me. I would have loved to see Hot Wheels Elite or even BB-Signature do this one as well.
just wait til you hear the story twist lol

Return to “Model Reviews”