Autoart Bugatti Sang Noir

Review or compare your diecast models here. Manufacture versus manufacture or brand versus brand.
Forum rules
Welcome to the the DS "Model Reviews" forum. The rules here are quite simple. Please build your review thread with detailed information and photos as you would any other post, but please adhere to the few simple rules below. Any questions please direct to Administrators or Moderators. Thank you the DS staff.

1) ADD "REVIEW:" to the beginning of your description field
2) Separate EACH photo with 1 line spacing
kickinoutyo

Autoart Bugatti Sang Noir

Post by kickinoutyo » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:54 am

Just got the Sang Noir over the weekend. I don't know why AA took soooo long to release this model ,but it was well worth wait!
The exterior paint and CF finish is excellent! Black paint is very smooth and realistic. Rims look very good and accurate to real car despite the earlier prototype version looking terrible. I still think the tire is bit too thick on the front ,but not that bad. Working suspension are much softer than earlier models and suspension actually squats down down real car. My only complain is that rear suspension squats bit too much compare to front. Overall, very good model by AA! Can't wait for the Super Sport to come out~ :yeah:

ImageUploaded with ImageShack.com

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Autoart Bugatti Sang Noir

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:54 am

Great pics! I totally agree with your comments... I'm eagerly awaiting mine to arrive :)

Brecht

Post by Brecht » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:14 pm

Received mine today, and what a stunning model it is!

Kwando

Post by Kwando » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:23 pm

[KRAFTIG] wrote:Great pics! I totally agree with your comments... I'm eagerly awaiting mine to arrive :)
As am I :drool:

She looks stunning. Wheels do look a bit on the beefy side but but so very minor.

diecast

Post by diecast » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:54 pm

Awesome pics !!! no doubt its a great model

Thanks for sharing :okay:

Mikey MKIV

Post by Mikey MKIV » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:57 pm

I received mine today. After staring at it for hours now, I am slowly starting to think this is Autoarts best creation. It is nearly flawless, and I cant believe I am almost saying this, but it is damn near close to beating out the Zonda R as my fav. Zonda R is king of the hill for detail and # of parts used, but this is just perfect fit and finish.

Not only that, I believe (or at least this is the only one I own) this is autoarts only model with a metal bottom plate/underside, whatever you want to call it, so it adds considerable weight and solidness. well done for sure.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:16 pm

Mikey MKIV wrote:I received mine today. After staring at it for hours now, I am slowly starting to think this is Autoarts best creation. It is nearly flawless, and I cant believe I am almost saying this, but it is damn near close to beating out the Zonda R as my fav. Zonda R is king of the hill for detail and # of parts used, but this is just perfect fit and finish.

Not only that, I believe (or at least this is the only one I own) this is autoarts only model with a metal bottom plate/underside, whatever you want to call it, so it adds considerable weight and solidness. well done for sure.
Wow comparing it to the Zonda is no small feat. Can't wait to get mine!

Kwando

Post by Kwando » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:06 pm

I'm impressed to hear that they went back to using a metal base plate on this one. Bravo!

jface

Post by jface » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Thanks for sharing. Looks great but still have no wish to buy this edition for some reason. Maybe its the rims?????

Mikey MKIV

Post by Mikey MKIV » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:00 pm

the wheels definatley look great in person. Another thing is you can not see any brake/rotor detail in any pictures for the most part, although when viewing in person in good light, there is actually very good detail.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Mikey MKIV wrote:the wheels definatley look great in person. Another thing is you can not see any brake/rotor detail in any pictures for the most part, although when viewing in person in good light, there is actually very good detail.
Mine arrived yesterday. Looks great so far. Haven't removed it yet form the supplied packaging material but hopefully this weekend. What I see so far is quite impressive, could be may favorite Bugatti to date.

Bill Murray

Post by Bill Murray » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:54 am

I will be picking mine up tomorrow! Very excited and it has been a long wait.

Return to “Model Reviews”