My Diecast Review Blog *Do check it out!*

Review or compare your diecast models here. Manufacture versus manufacture or brand versus brand.
Forum rules
Welcome to the the DS "Model Reviews" forum. The rules here are quite simple. Please build your review thread with detailed information and photos as you would any other post, but please adhere to the few simple rules below. Any questions please direct to Administrators or Moderators. Thank you the DS staff.

1) ADD "REVIEW:" to the beginning of your description field
2) Separate EACH photo with 1 line spacing
diabloex

My Diecast Review Blog *Do check it out!*

Post by diabloex » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:43 am

Dear all diecast enthusiastic, please check out my blog link for some of the model car review I did ..cheers! Some model such as Porsche CGT, Bugatti ,Aventador and Porsche 911 has been done and I'm taking some effort to take more photos and review on the model.. cheers! :clap:
This is my blog! No virus or anything ..cheers!
http://umc-review.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Guleb

Re: My Diecast Review Blog *Do check it out!*

Post by Guleb » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:19 am

Where is the point of having so many different blogs? Why not post reviews to one page/forum? It would be so much easier and more interesting...

diabloex

Post by diabloex » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:27 am

It's much more convenient to post in blog than forum. Especially the attaching photo. I prefer to have a review forum of my own so in case in the future if the website is down, my blog will be still there to archive my photos :)

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:29 am

Feel free to share any reviews here at DS. I can create the page very easily, thanks.

diabloex

Post by diabloex » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:53 pm

thanks for the prompt enquiry.. if possible you can just quote the page out and repost it on this forum? For me I don't like the idea of uploading photo to tumblr/instagram or other photo uploading apps and find it a hassle to create that resolve me to redirect members to the blog, maybe you can go and take a look and let me know how I can improve :) It has always been something I want to do most (creating a diecast/resin blog review) and to give more info to all the diecast community out there :)

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:53 pm

I think your photos are great but I would elaborate in detail on the write-up portion. Keep up the good work, drive the passion of diecast!

Return to “Model Reviews”