REVIEW: AUTOart Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

Review or compare your diecast models here. Manufacture versus manufacture or brand versus brand.
Forum rules
Welcome to the the DS "Model Reviews" forum. The rules here are quite simple. Please build your review thread with detailed information and photos as you would any other post, but please adhere to the few simple rules below. Any questions please direct to Administrators or Moderators. Thank you the DS staff.

1) ADD "REVIEW:" to the beginning of your description field
2) Separate EACH photo with 1 line spacing
JP86

Re: REVIEW: AUTOart Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

Post by JP86 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:03 am

I've just ordered one myself. Got the 10% discount with CK modelcars, which makes the price more bearable. I think if you postpone the purchase of this one, you might be coughing up a lot more money as these might become a rarity in the next couple of years.

@Kraftig: many thanks for these nice reviews. I really like reading them and it helps me deciding on which cars to get or not. I know it must take a lot of time reviewing all these models. Big thanks for that.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:50 am

JP86 wrote:I've just ordered one myself. Got the 10% discount with CK modelcars, which makes the price more bearable. I think if you postpone the purchase of this one, you might be coughing up a lot more money as these might become a rarity in the next couple of years.

@Kraftig: many thanks for these nice reviews. I really like reading them and it helps me deciding on which cars to get or not. I know it must take a lot of time reviewing all these models. Big thanks for that.
Thank you sir. It's all about passion, I don't mind at all, and I know it really helps people make a decision, especial with the ever escalating price points. Also good call on this model, gut feeling this one will be rarity and well seeked after model in the future.

rynaldo

Post by rynaldo » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:06 pm

Awesome review!!! I will have this one ordered tomorrow... I can't wait to get it...:)

ferrari1981

Post by ferrari1981 » Sun May 11, 2014 10:31 am

Now this is a model... I first saw this on Top Gear where apparently it was Lamborghini's most special aircraft style extreme car! But saying that, I feel the new Huracan, which the rear seems to be based on this... needs to be produced! I just love the engine cover on this one.

Return to “Model Reviews”