REVIEW: MAISTO Exclusive Edition Audi R8 V10 Plus - 1:18

Review or compare your diecast models here. Manufacture versus manufacture or brand versus brand.
Forum rules
Welcome to the the DS "Model Reviews" forum. The rules here are quite simple. Please build your review thread with detailed information and photos as you would any other post, but please adhere to the few simple rules below. Any questions please direct to Administrators or Moderators. Thank you the DS staff.

1) ADD "REVIEW:" to the beginning of your description field
2) Separate EACH photo with 1 line spacing
triumph

REVIEW: MAISTO Exclusive Edition Audi R8 V10 Plus - 1:18

Post by triumph » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:39 am

REVIEW MAISTO Exclusive Edition Audi R8 V10 Plus - 1:18
Hi people so I just received the MAISTO Exclusive Edition Audi R8 V10 Plus - 1:18. For just under £50 here in the UK from an online site and must say how very pleased with it I am. Packed in a styrene box and included is a 'tool' to help open the doors as they are a nice 'tight' fit and I needed it to open the doors as the fit is very good in fact the joint lines all round are very good. Paint too is excellent and I can't see any flaws with it. Under the front hood there's carpet texture instead of just plastic. Brake discs have a groove surface and move through the brake callipers. So here's the pictures from my phone

the1

Re: REVIEW: MAISTO Exclusive Edition Audi R8 V10 Plus - 1:18

Post by the1 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:32 am

Looks good. Almost too good. Is the interior carpeted too?

Return to “Model Reviews”