REVIEW: 1:18 Bugatti Chiron by GT-Autos

Review or compare your diecast models here. Manufacture versus manufacture or brand versus brand.
Forum rules
Welcome to the the DS "Model Reviews" forum. The rules here are quite simple. Please build your review thread with detailed information and photos as you would any other post, but please adhere to the few simple rules below. Any questions please direct to Administrators or Moderators. Thank you the DS staff.

1) ADD "REVIEW:" to the beginning of your description field
2) Separate EACH photo with 1 line spacing
by_caddyman

REVIEW: 1:18 Bugatti Chiron by GT-Autos

Post by by_caddyman » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:03 am

Good afternoon everybody! :)

Finally, i get Bugatti Chiron and it is not made by Bburago or Maisto (but unfortunately not AutoArt).

Front grill is real metal grill, not piece of plastic with grill-like texture and printed Bugatti logo. Emblem is one different piece with good print.

I was really surprised of materials quality and very good two-toned paint. All element of Chiron are workable and fits well, not as regular diecast cars. Even rear wing is workable and looks better than same models by Bburago and Maisto. Quality of details are pretty good for $75 model car.

Interior is excellent too! With pretty good paint, quality and even with soft carpet floors.

There is two different textures of carbon fiber: decals and texture on plastic elements (i don't know why they've made it in two ways), and it's looks not bad. Rear "EB" emblem isn't decal, it's plastic 3D badge.

So, I am really seticfied with this model car! :D
Thanx everybody and excuse me for my english.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: REVIEW: 1:18 Bugatti Chiron by GT-Autos

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:03 am

This is an exceptional piece. It will definitely make the 2018 DS Model of the Year list. How much did you pay for it?

by_caddyman

Post by by_caddyman » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:36 am

I've bought it from chinese TaoBao shop and paid about $75 for car and $12 dollars for shipping to Armenia through local shipping service (like DHL).

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:20 am

That's pretty amazing based on the overall detail of the model on a whole.

Maranello

Post by Maranello » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:59 pm

This is a helpful review, but I have not seen the model for sale on any website...

Return to “Model Reviews”