Jaguar XJS Convertible Super Electronics model

General discussions relating to all model brands and scales.
mandrake

Jaguar XJS Convertible Super Electronics model

Post by mandrake » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:39 pm

i wonder if anyone can shed some light on a model ive just acquired its a metalic green as above jaguar or will have when i recieve it .. allegedly the roof folds and raises electronically and the lights work from the remote control plip fob rather like a real alarm fob ,its to be seen if it all functions as the person parting with it says he has no batteries to try ????? yes i know an e bay special anyway if it wont work for under a fiver ,its a very nice model , i believe its in the region of 1/18/1/20th scale .ive been trying to find some info on it ,but coming up a bit of a blank . the info ive found up to press is from a rare pre production type that was never put on sale about 4 or 5 made bit hard to believe but who knows . to just a pretty rare production model . anyway if anybody has any info i would be thrilled to hear from them thanks

[KRAFTIG]

Re: jaguar xjs convertible super electronics model

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:41 pm

Can you post an image?

mandrake

Re: Jaguar xjs convertible super electronics model

Post by mandrake » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:01 am

dont know if this will work ,not that good at these things no been trying for ages to download a link but it can be fond or one like it at this site https://picclick.co.uk/Corgi-Super-Elec ... 89332.html

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:54 am

mandrake wrote:dont know if this will work , not that good at these things no been trying for ages to download a link but it can be fond or one like it at this site https://picclick.co.uk/Corgi-Super-Elec ... 89332.html
You provided a link, here is the image using the IMAGE code:

Code: Select all

[img]https://www.picclickimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/~wQAAOSwjNdb6wuw/$/Corgi-Super-Electronics-Jaguar-XJS-Very-very-_57.jpg[/img]

PS Sorry I can't help with the model. I don't identify with it at all.

mandrake

Post by mandrake » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:02 am

yes that is the one .theres also another on e bay at the moment , he is in sarasota florida .https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-1-20 ... SwBRlcb4dM i cannot seem to get the link to work sorry . ive messaged him to see if he can shed any light on the car .thanks again graham

amazingjack101

Post by amazingjack101 » Sat May 02, 2020 7:45 pm

Hi there, i know this is a bit of an old forum but i have just got one of these, i would love to know more infomation about this but i can't find anything about it online, however i have seen on another forum that there is only 5 prototypes but thats all i cant find, any info helps
thanks
jack

mandrake

Re: Jaguar XJS Convertible Super Electronics model

Post by mandrake » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:19 am

hi dont know if your still watching this thread but if you know any more please answer . ive just come back on looking to see if anybody has any mor info

medicfx

Re: Jaguar XJS Convertible Super Electronics model

Post by medicfx » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:48 am

I have owned 5 of those green corgi models, all new old stock. None work as supposed. In most the lights do work. In all the motor also worked but the roof did not retract. Too many tiny plastic parts that fail and do not transmit the movement of the motor to the big white wheel (under pressure he hood) that retracts the roof. Only 1/5 remotes worked.

Return to “General Discussion”