Non-limited diecast brands

General discussions relating to all model brands and scales.
jervasiosantos

Non-limited diecast brands

Post by jervasiosantos » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:55 am

Hi! I'm a newbie on the diecast scene and something that annoys me is that diecast brands make their cars in a limited fashion, making it impossible for newcomers to buy old models from them or without spending a fortune on resellers.

I was wondering if you guys knew a diecast brand whose website is not a catalog full of 'sold-out' products... In other words, a diecast brand that always makes the old models. I'm not looking for any scale or car brands in special. I do want it to have nice quality and be cheap (like ottomobile or bburago).

Thanks! Cheers!

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Non-limited diecast brands

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:13 am

Hi, welcome to DS!

Unfortunately, times have changed in the hobby, back in the day each manufacturer (well most) released an abundance of stock. Retailers could restock via their specific distributor's channel. Today production runs are much lower and each decision is calculated carefully, well most of the time LOL. So, in today's market, the only brands I see as continually replenishing out stock or old stock are Bburgao and Maisto. Unfornautally considering where you want to play each is considered low end, entry-level.

jervasiosantos

Re: Non-limited diecast brands

Post by jervasiosantos » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:31 pm

Thank you for your answer! I really wish more companies did this.

Return to “General Discussion”