What is on your current WISH LIST?

General discussions relating to all model brands and scales.
Guleb

Re: What is on your current WISH LIST?

Post by Guleb » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:50 pm

Yes, I had touring version, one of only 1.025 made worldwide. The car was beautiful, but had some flaws; small fuel tank and rubbish SMG transmission. I sold it two years ago and I still regret that :shame:

For daily use and normal roads (where you normally spend 90% of time) turbo is much better choice than NA. 1M had almost 600 Nm (440 lb/ft) of torque bellow 2.000 rpm, so at usable rpm, compared to M3's curve, which is not even at half of that. There is a slight turbo lag but than it goes like hell. Very fun car, bleep the pedal and you're sidways :lol:

Regarding realibility; 1M had to be downgraded, the clutch didn't survive :cry: . I had to fill 2l of oil in those 35k km and that was more or less everything out of the schedule. Oh, and 3 sets of tyres and 1 set of brakes with discs :oops:.

One set was lost in this short video where we were playing like we are still small kids :woot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mIDOabXaY8

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:02 pm

Oh, and 3 sets of tyres and 1 set of brakes with discs
LOL awesome! If you want to play you got to pay! :manual:

I'd love to see more photos of each.

A recent car I drove was the TT-RS, it totally blew me away. It really put into perspective how much more advanced this car is compared to my modified TT MKI coupe :shame:

Gavin

Post by Gavin » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:36 am

[KRAFTIG] wrote:
A recent car I drove was the TT-RS, it totally blew me away. It really put into perspective how much more advanced this car is compared to my modified TT MKI coupe :shame:
my buddy with the TTRS said the same...many cars before, he had a Mk I TT 3.2 DSG & has said the RS is a totally different beast.

jdmboi

Post by jdmboi » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:39 am

Kyosho M3 E92
Nissan GTR Spec v
Nissan GTR dark metal grey "black wheels"

Return to “General Discussion”