FrontiArt: How to remove car from base & case for base plate

Fronti-Art | AvanStyle | SophiArt related news, headlines and general discussion.
ahmad0420

FrontiArt: How to remove car from base & case for base plate

Post by ahmad0420 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:01 pm

Just got myself a Koenigsegg Agera S from FrontiArt.

First question is, how do I remove the car from the base. The base is flat. Do I need to insert a screwdriver head and push it off? Secondly, the car comes with a very nice base plate. Is there a acrylic case that's made specially for this base plate?

[KRAFTIG]

Re: FrontiArt: How to remove car from base & case for base p

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:43 pm

ahmad0420 wrote:Just got myself a Koenigsegg Agera S from FrontiArt.

First question is, how do I remove the car from the base. The base is flat. Do I need to insert a screwdriver head and push it off? Secondly, the car comes with a very nice base plate. Is there a acrylic case that's made specially for this base plate?
Hi, if its anything like Spark resin models there should be screws underneath the base securing the model.

Yes you could make a a custom case or lid if your case. I just had a custom display made for my Pocher model. If you provide them the measures they could make the lid to fit:

http://www.casesforcollectibles.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PS - I moved your topic to the Fronti-Art forums

Kwando

Post by Kwando » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Davide, that case is cool. How's the quality and how much was it? Does it come with a base too?

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:01 pm

It is actually very good! The true cost was $120US, but the company was offering 25% off for orders of $125 or more. I told them to charge $125 less the discount, so in the end I paid $99 plus shipping. And yes there is a black base. They can make any custom size, and this one was quite large for 1:8 scale car. Also their method of packaging is quite awesome too, no damage!

Return to “Fronti-Art | AvanStyle | SophiArt”