NEW SPONSOR: WWW.CARS79.COM

The latest in diecast headlines and DS website updates.
[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:19 pm

Hey folks, please welcome Cars 79 Diecast Collections to our list of sponsors here at DiecastSociety.com. They are local to beautiful British Colombia, Canada. Jealous! Not only does the team provide great customer service to the local and online community, they are also the official Western Canadian distributor for GT Spirit, OttOmobile, Kyosho Die-cast, and Ignition Models. From 1:64th to 1:18th scale, Cars 79 Diecast Collections has you covered. Questions or comments contact Cars 79 Diecast Collections @ info [at] cars79 [dot] com. As always, support our sponsors as they support us!

.: SEE MORE :.

Mr.Impreza

Re: NEW SPONSOR: WWW.CARS79.COM

Post by Mr.Impreza » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:39 pm

Recently had the pleasure of dealing with Cars 79 and ordering a Kyosho Samurai 1:18 model from them. The experience overall was beyond my expectations! The communication was excellent and they really went above & beyond to answering all my questions. The model was shipped out quickly and arrived safely. A micro fiber cloth was given as a extra touch which was really nice and will come to good use. Will gladly be supporting Cars 79 with my future purchases! Thank You!

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:22 pm

That MFC is a great touch!

Pharology

Post by Pharology » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:19 am

I love to have this car in my house. How can I get it?

Return to “Latest Diecast News and Site Updates”