TopSpeed New Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2020

The latest in diecast headlines and DS website updates.
[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:18 am

This is nice surprise, and likely the first available 1:18 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray to come to market. This one is from TopSpeed! The exterior colour is found in Black with Midnight Gray Stripe. We still see a lot of solid plastic on the exterior’s intake compartment, if your models are static at least provide us additional detail with perforated grilles. TopSpeed hasn’t issued an official release date, but we suspect early Q1 2020.

.: SEE MORE :.

Model Maniac

Re: TopSpeed New Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2020

Post by Model Maniac » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:43 am

Top Speed (TSM) may be the first to announce this model, and show a pre-production sample, but with their slow production record, I will bet someone else actually gets one on the market first.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:46 am

Model Maniac wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:43 am
Top Speed (TSM) may be the first to announce this model, and show a pre-production sample, but with their slow production record, I will bet someone else actually gets one on the market first.
LOL, you might be right! :doh:

Model Maniac

Post by Model Maniac » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:30 pm

[KRAFTIG] wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:46 am
Model Maniac wrote:
It does look good, though. As for the solid grills, I wouldn't hold your breath on TS ever changing that trend. As a matter of fact, I think we will see that as a common cost cutting measure by more & more manufacturers. Pains me to say, but I think that will become a trend in the industry, especially if world economies start lagging. :wall:

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:48 pm

Model Maniac wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:30 pm
[KRAFTIG] wrote:
Model Maniac wrote:
It does look good, though. As for the solid grills, I wouldn't hold your breath on TS ever changing that trend. As a matter of fact, I think we will see that as a common cost cutting measure by more & more manufacturers. Pains me to say, but I think that will become a trend in the industry, especially if world economies start lagging. :wall:
The DS team won't be doing their job if we didn't point it out LOL :okay:

Model Maniac

Post by Model Maniac » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:34 pm

[KRAFTIG] wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:48 pm
Model Maniac wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:30 pm
[KRAFTIG] wrote:
Model Maniac wrote:
The DS team won't be doing their job if we didn't point it out LOL :okay:
Right you are. If enough people in the forums and in industry related media scream load enough, it might help head off that trend. It makes me sick to see when a manufacturer starts making moves toward lower quality to save money and increase profits. Personally, I would pay $10 or $20 more for a model with perforated grills.

Return to “Latest Diecast News and Site Updates”