iScale New Mercedes-Benz SUV and Sedan

The latest in diecast headlines and DS website updates.
[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:00 am

For those looking for affordability and above-average execution, look into iScale and some of their latest releases, the 1:18, diecast metal, Mercedes-Benz G63 (W463) and 1:18, diecast metal, Mercedes-Benz S500 (W140), The Mercedes-Benz G63 has 11 colours/variants to choose from. In addition to diecast metal, it allows access to the interior and engine bay. All this for about $104 US. We highlight the Alien Green, Galacticbeam Lila and Sunsetbeam Orange exterior colour. Head over to FiveDiecast.com to see the rest or order yours now! The is found in Azurit Blue and Dark Grey. However, it is accompanied by a diecast metal exterior with sealed body design. This one is limited to 750 pieces or less.

.: SEE MORE :.

Model Maniac

Re: iScale New Mercedes-Benz SUV and Sedan

Post by Model Maniac » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:16 am

You know, I was just thinking to myself.."There's just not enough 1:18 scale Merc G-wagons on the market. I wish someone else would churn some out!" :doh: :doh: :doh: .

[KRAFTIG]

Re: iScale New Mercedes-Benz SUV and Sedan

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:21 am

Model Maniac wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:16 am
You know, I was just thinking to myself.."There's just not enough 1:18 scale Merc G-wagons on the market. I wish someone else would churn some out!" :doh: :doh: :doh: .
LOL!!!!!!! :D

Return to “Latest Diecast News and Site Updates”