KK Scale New Ferraris and One Opel Too!

The latest in diecast headlines and DS website updates.
[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:39 am

We must say budget-friendly brand KK Scale is starting off 2022 with a Bang! Four new models have been added to the Ferrari umbrella with new colours/livery of Ferrari 250 GTO. There is also a new Ferrari Testarossa Monospecchio in Blue Metallic. And for good measure another European fav, comes via the Opel Kadett C Swinger 1973 in Yellow/Green. We share the complete list below.

.: SEE MORE :.

tcl

Re: KK Scale New Ferraris and One Opel Too!

Post by tcl » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:00 am

I hope that KK-Scale gets around to doing this Stirling Moss team car. It's right hand drive so it wouldn't be as simple as the other versions they've done. BBR did it in 1/18th running the #20 livery but I missed out on that release and I don't think they got color quite right. I have the 1/43rd #20 Redline version that I think was done reasonably well.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:37 am

It won't surprise if they do. I still wonder how why this budget models are selling though

tcl

Post by tcl » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:47 am

[KRAFTIG] wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:37 am
It won't surprise if they do. I still wonder how why this budget models are selling though
I think people who missed out on the Kyoshos are picking them because of how well the shape turned out. I have 3 Kysoho GTOs but I still bought the metallic blue KK-Scale and their silver Tour de France version.

I'm actually in the process of repainting the silver car to the Moss pale green team color. I repainted an Alfa in past to the color I wanted and a couple years later that color became available from another model company. I hoping the same thing happens by starting this project.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:49 pm

Cool on the repaint. I regret selling my street Kyosho for the CMC :wall:

Return to “Latest Diecast News and Site Updates”