LCD Models Production Photos – Toyota Century

The latest in diecast headlines and DS website updates.
[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:07 pm

Those looking for an alternative to the AUTOart piece of the 1:18 Toyota Century now have the option from LCD Models. Based on these photos the execution overall looks stellar. There are four exterior colour options too, they include Brown, Silver, Blue and Black. Asian markets will be shipping out later this month!

.: SEE MORE :.

StratosWRC

Re: LCD Models Production Photos – Toyota Century

Post by StratosWRC » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:47 am

They did an article on it a few months back and it looks hilariously detailed. Doing the car justice, as it's hand built. Apparently the emblem takes 6 weeks to make. A "master Century painter" is a separate designation at the toyota factory and takes multiple years to achieve. It's like the Japanese Pullman, might get one!

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:26 pm

StratosWRC wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:47 am
They did an article on it a few months back and it looks hilariously detailed. Doing the car justice, as it's hand built. Apparently the emblem takes 6 weeks to make. A "master Century painter" is a separate designation at the toyota factory and takes multiple years to achieve. It's like the Japanese Pullman, might get one!
That's impressive. Not enough to make me buy one. Though LCD does look better than the AUTOart, and likely cheaper too! :money: :money:

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:26 pm

[KRAFTIG] wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:26 pm
StratosWRC wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:47 am
That's impressive. Not enough to make me buy one. Though LCD does look better than the AUTOart, and likely cheaper too! :money: :money:
I emailed that Andy guy, if I get one, might do a review

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:49 am

PLEASE do. TIA.

Return to “Latest Diecast News and Site Updates”