Suber Factory Ferrari 250 GTO Goodwood – 1962

The latest in diecast headlines and DS website updates.
[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:31 pm

I don’t know much about Suber Factory models, but from what I gather from a quick view of their website is high quality, handcrafted model cars and other automotive related bits… Newly announced Ferrari 250GTO Goodwood – 1962 is their latest release from their Ferrari Collection Series. I’ve reached out to Suber Factory for a bit of history surrounding their product, which I will detail in a later update.

“Ferrari makes it 1-2-3 with Innes Ireland as winner… The 1962 Goodwood R.A.C. Tourist Trophy was one of those races with a fantastic entry field. Of the thirteen over 2-litre (Division I) grand touring cars at the start, twelve became collector’s cars with a total actual value of no less than $ 100,000,000 US. Nobody of the owners could imagine in 1962 that twelve cars, having cost initially less than $ 350,000 all together, should reach once such astronomic prices. Some of the cars on the grid were only bought less than one month before the start. The five Ferraris 250 GTO, the three Aston Martins DB4 GT Zagato, the three Lightweight Jaguars E type and the ex-Stirling Moss Ferrari 250 GT SWB belong to the most wanted of the race cars having been constructed.”

.: SEE MORE :.

Return to “Latest Diecast News and Site Updates”