GT Spirit New 1:18 & 1:12 September/October Releases

The latest in diecast headlines and DS website updates.
[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:01 pm

We have the remaining new models for September and October from GT Spirit and a few questions too! In total there are four new models to share, the feature car is the 1:18 BMW M2 Coupe in Blue. Is it me or does the recent Minichamps release look better? Something is off, wheels too small maybe? What is it!?! Also we can't tell by the available images if the grilles are solid or perforated.

From their 1:12 scale series comes the Porsche 911 (991) GT3 RS 2016, nice! Kyosho will have some competition with their recent announcement of the Lamborghini Diablo Jota SE30 (Violet), GT Spirit is doing the same in White. Most likely both models were crafted by GT Spirit, which means quality should be on par. Though what is up with the 149 Euro price point? 50 Euro more than your typical GT Spirit resin piece. GT Spirit do you care to explain why? Last but not least we have the Gemballa MIG-U1 in 1:18 scale. All models will be released in September with one exception, the Gemballa MIG-U1, it will be on shelves in October.

.: SEE MORE :.

Kwando

Re: GT Spirit New 1:18 & 1:12 September/October Releases

Post by Kwando » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:27 pm

I'll be adding the Gemballa for sure! Definitely something out of left field for GT Spirit..Feel sorry for anyone who spent a pretty penny buying the other ones that are currently on the market from other brands.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: GT Spirit New 1:18 & 1:12 September/October Releases

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:32 pm

I'm thinking about this one too... That M2 is horrible, DAMN YOU GTS! LOL!!!!!!!

Return to “Latest Diecast News and Site Updates”