Shops in Singapore

Discuss local diecast related Events, Gatherings or Trade Shows. Please adhere to the simple forum posting guidelines.
Forum rules
Here's a perfect opportunity to bring exposure to your local event. We generate 60,000+ unique visitors from all over the world monthly. FREE advertising for your event or gathering. Please adhere to the simple posting rules and guidelines. Any member not complying to the rules will have their post immediately removed. Please include the following in your initial thread post:

1) DATE & TIME
2) LOCATION/MEETING PLACE
3) COUNTRY/CITY
pratippolley

Shops in Singapore

Post by pratippolley » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:57 am

Hello I am going to visit Singapore on holiday for a week.....can someone please tell me where can I get Autoart models?? I want both new and old as i have few discontinued models in my wishlist.... Thanks

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Shops in Singapore

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:24 am

Hi, I wish I could help. I really have no idea LOL. However, I can tell you there are gems out there. A friend of mind and user here frequent going back home to China each year. He's an avid collector and always searching for deals. On one trip he found a huge lot of gems. One I managed to buy from him for $100 CND was this long sold-out Lamborgini Countach LP5000QV in Blue from Kyosho. If you know this model it highly sought after and very rare, from Kyosho's better days of scale model execution.

I like he's there now, the user name is "gapjc" his name is Brian. Private message him, hopefully, he can provide some insight!

pratippolley

Post by pratippolley » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:55 pm

Thanks kraftig....i did sent him a PM....let's see if he can recommend me any shops...

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:10 pm

No problem. GL! :fingercrossed:

Return to “Events, Gatherings, and Trade Shows”