[Paudi] Infiniti FX50S

All remaining brands related news, headlines and general discussion.
JP86

[Paudi] Infiniti FX50S

Post by JP86 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Some older pics:

[KRAFTIG]

Re: [Paudi] Infiniti FX50S

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:38 pm

How is the finer detail on the model first hand. I love the rear removeal deck to access the spare. Wow!

JP86

Post by JP86 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:51 pm

Details are really good, especially on the outside. Paint is rich and deep, the rims have a nice shiny finish, lensing is very good. On the inside, there is a ton of cool features like opening sun roof, sliding seets, etc, but all is finished in a kind of plastic that doesn't feel as real as on some kyosho's and autoarts. Don't get me wrong, it's still very good and I think the pictures make it look worse than it is.
I've just received the EX and G37 aswell and these 2 cars are very, very good in terms of build quality. Many times better then any kyosho lately and I would dare to say better than autoart aswell. All models are very heavy aswell. Chassis is made out of metal and that adds a lot of weight to them.
If you are in doubt of getting one, I would surely recommend these models. They are great.

JP86

Post by JP86 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:53 pm

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:17 pm

JP86 wrote:Details are really good, especially on the outside. Paint is rich and deep, the rims have a nice shiny finish, lensing is very good. On the inside, there is a ton of cool features like opening sun roof, sliding seets, etc, but all is finished in a kind of plastic that doesn't feel as real as on some kyosho's and autoarts. Don't get me wrong, it's still very good and I think the pictures make it look worse than it is.
I've just received the EX and G37 aswell and these 2 cars are very, very good in terms of build quality. Many times better then any kyosho lately and I would dare to say better than autoart aswell. All models are very heavy aswell. Chassis is made out of metal and that adds a lot of weight to them.
If you are in doubt of getting one, I would surely recommend these models. They are great.
That's good to hear. They definitely look like quality diecast from the image. Hopefully one day I'll add a PAUDI model too.

Return to “Other”