Up Close: AUTOart Porsche, Bugatti and More!

The latest in diecast headlines and DS website updates.
[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:26 pm

New images of five future releases are now available in production form from AUTOart. The feature model is the 1:18 Bugatti EB 16.4 Veryon Production Car #001. A notable mention goes to the 1:18 Porsche 918 Spyder w/ Weissach Package. The Glossy White exterior with Grey undertones is just sexy. And the Dark Brown/Red interior is pure class! Other new models include:

.: SEE MORE :.

Mikey MKIV

Re: Up Close: AUTOart Porsche, Bugatti and More!

Post by Mikey MKIV » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:23 pm

I cant believe the porsche is closed engine (well yeah I can I guess, that seems to be the new trend) esp after announcing it with engine open... what a let down. Took this one off my list.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:32 pm

Mikey MKIV wrote:I cant believe the porsche is closed engine (well yeah I can I guess, that seems to be the new trend) esp after announcing it with engine open... what a let down. Took this one off my list.
As per AUTOart it seems Porsche pulled the plug. I have my doubts...

J-B

Post by J-B » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:38 pm

Mikey MKIV wrote:I cant believe the porsche is closed engine (well yeah I can I guess, that seems to be the new trend) esp after announcing it with engine open... what a let down. Took this one off my list.
Understandble disappointment, but AA confirmed on their Facebook page that the engine cover could be unscrewed. My guess is that they didn't have the time or want to put in the cost of changing the mould significantly so this was the solution.

the1

Post by the1 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:43 pm

I wonder if we'll need to unscrew the chassis itself to get to the actual screw holding the bonnet in place. Too many screws... and they all started with composite and then the prices. :)))

Return to “Latest Diecast News and Site Updates”