Drivinghermad collection Mostly 1/12 and Larger

Create your own page to highlight your diecast collection and latest additions.
Drivinghermad

Re: Drivinghermad collection Mostly 1/12 and Larger

Post by Drivinghermad » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:12 am

WOW Wow Wow,if you want BLING without wearing it this is for you.It is the Stunning Looksmart 1/12 Bugatti Vision GT.Probably the most visually stimulating Resin 1/12 on the Market.It has such Great presence although i thought it might be a bit bigger for the scale and the Excellent blue paint is lighter in colour that i thought it would be but such a Stunner.If you want a centre show piece this is it Guys.Came with no flaws and everything looks just perfect this has to be a contender for 1/12 model of the Year it looks that good,maybe i am biased cos i was looking forward to this anyway its just so good looking.Comes with the base and cover too.A must have centre piece before they all dry up.

ImageDSCF9900 by Darren Keady, on Flickr

ImageDSCF9905 by Darren Keady, on Flickr

ImageDSCF9916 by Darren Keady, on Flickr

ImageDSCF9937 by Darren Keady, on Flickr

ImageDSCF9942 by Darren Keady, on Flickr

OLECO MOTORS

Post by OLECO MOTORS » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:02 am

Very beautiful model. I really like how it looks.

Marcel171281

Post by Marcel171281 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:15 pm

That is indeed stunning!

Drivinghermad

Post by Drivinghermad » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:21 pm

Thanks Guys,very happy with this Beast,a really nice looker. :okay: :wow: :drool: :drool: :drool:

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:08 pm

Wow what a monster! So over the top, but yet so cool! I can't wait to add mine in 1:18. AUTOart hurray up!!! :deal:

Drivinghermad

Post by Drivinghermad » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:59 pm

You will love it even more when it is in front of you,hope it comes soon for you.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:57 pm

Drivinghermad wrote:You will love it even more when it is in front of you,hope it comes soon for you.
Ha! I know I will! :love:

Mikey MKIV

Post by Mikey MKIV » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:22 pm

[KRAFTIG] wrote:Wow what a monster! So over the top, but yet so cool! I can't wait to add mine in 1:18. AUTOart hurray up!!! :deal:
"AA hurry up".... They have made so many announcements, yet nothing is being released... When are all these supposed to come??? Sorry off topic.

This car and this gentleman's collection is amazing. I cannot imagine what all of his collection unboxed in one room would look like.

Drivinghermad

Post by Drivinghermad » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:13 am

Thanks Mikey,at the moment i have them all boxed up but when i have the chance i will be putting them on display.I have over 180 1/12 models(as well as other larger and smaller scale models) now so would have to group them i was thinking by age ?

Drivinghermad

Post by Drivinghermad » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:29 pm

Where do i start with this Huge Beast of a model.First off it's the Kyosho 1/12 2012 Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe MK2 in Black.I would say it's about as long as it is from your elbow to your finger tips and weighs a lot,a very heavy Diecast model with lots of features and opening parts to it.It also has lights front and rear but i couldn't get the dashboard light to work on my model (although i couldn't see it in the instructions when i had a quick look) It comes with a solid erect soft top which looks Great and you just place it neatly on top of the model as well as a Umbrella hidden in the front wing and can be taken out when you open the front passenger side door,a Great touch.The doors have slide out ashtrays,the glove box opens with centre console storage too and one of the coolest parts to this is the included picnic box with very well made parts to it.It opens to reveal the four decanters you can take out and place on the fold out tables to the box.Also included is a four piece luggage set.In the rear boot under the floor there is a Fridge on the left and another storage point to the right along with a fold out table to make a flat area in the rear for picnics etc.After buying Resin models for quite a while i miss the little things that some of the diecast models come with so this is a refreshing welcome to see such well made accessories to this Beauty.I added some 1/12 Champagne diorama sets to compliment this too.This is such a Cool Grand model,you would have to see it to appreciate it and deserves the very finest show spot in your collection if you have the room for it,thanks Kyosho for making my day with this Beauty it is a Great buy.

ImageDSCF9946 by Darren Keady, on Flickr

ImageDSCF9960 by Darren Keady, on Flickr

ImageDSCF9978 by Darren Keady, on Flickr

ImageDSCF9982 by Darren Keady, on Flickr

ImageDSCF9985 by Darren Keady, on Flickr

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:57 pm

Wow that is stunning! The cutlery set is worth the price of admission. Nice attention to detail!

Drivinghermad

Post by Drivinghermad » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:45 pm

Thanks,it has a few hours of looking to it with all the little bits to see,a very nice effort from Kyosho.

Drivinghermad

Post by Drivinghermad » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:26 pm

This Fantastic model came today and it's a really nice looking model.It's the GT Spirit 1/12 Ferrari 250 GTO in Red.The paint is super smooth,well done for such a Fantastic finish to this Beauty GTS.The only negative i see is the straps look like stickers on the front hood but apart from that this is a Great addition.I would choose this any day over a bunch of flowers to see on the sideboard,very nice.

ImageDSCF0010 by Darren Keady, on Flickr

ImageDSCF0019 by Darren Keady, on Flickr

ImageDSCF0021 by Darren Keady, on Flickr

ImageDSCF0043 by Darren Keady, on Flickr

ImageDSCF0026 by Darren Keady, on Flickr

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Looks great in RED! This is must have for any collector be it 1:43 - 1:8! Such a great looking car!

Drivinghermad

Post by Drivinghermad » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:40 pm

Thanks Kraftig,it is a Great looker.The only thing that looks Cheap is the Leather look Straps,if i may show you here.Let me know if you want me to delete it,Darren.

ImageDSCF0024 by Darren Keady, on Flickr

Return to “Member Collections”