Hiya from the UK

Say hello! Tell us about you and your collection.
aBelga

Hiya from the UK

Post by aBelga » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:32 am

Hi everyone,

In all honesty, I must have delete my introduction about 10 times already, as I wasn't sure how to introduce myself.
I'll stick with this: I'm 23 years old, living in the UK, just finishing university this summer. I work in Procurement/Sourcing.

I have always been a fan of cars, used to go 'carspotting' quiet often, but never collected scale models. That all changed about 2 weeks ago, when somehow I got to a website, where they showcased a 1:18 FXX-K Signature from Bburago. I just got hooked, can't stop thinking about them now.

I have ordered 2 lovely 1:18 cars, the GT Autos Pagani Huayra (Gold) and a Mercedes-AMG GT R by Norev in Red. They are about 2 weeks away, but I'm really excited, can barely sleep.

Just to wrap it up, my knowledge on diecast terminogy and diecasts in general is severly lacking, however I will try to get up to speed as quickly as possible.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Hiya from the UK

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:39 pm

Hi, welcome to DS! You just opened a can of worms with your first purchase. congrats!
1:18 FXX-K Signature from Bburago. I just got hooked, can't stop thinking about them now.
Yes, a very decent model for the price! Don't look at BBR :poke:

Aston

Post by Aston » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:55 am

Congratulations, you found yourself a great drug!

aBelga

Post by aBelga » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:43 pm

Aston wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:55 am
Congratulations, you found yourself a great drug!
Thanks mate :worthy:

Return to “New Member Introductions”