Godspeed, HPI...

All remaining brands related news, headlines and general discussion.
David

Godspeed, HPI...

Post by David » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:43 pm

Really sad news. :(

http://hpimodelcar-blog.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
To customers

Thank you for your continued support of hpi minicar always .

Matter of title , our company has decided to withdraw from the minicar business Womochimashite December 20, 2013 .

Toshimashite background of business withdrawal , rate of return is reduced slowdown in sales due to the economic downturn in recent years , rising production costs in China , due to the progress of the weaker yen , and various explore the relevance of the project continues, we have examined so far was , but decided to withdraw business unfortunately . That I had the patronage of the product over a period of eight years from the start of the minicar business , I thank you from my heart .

It has related , depending on the circumstances of the above , thank you want I will cancel all pre- orders of new products without permission unreleased indeed . We apologize for a great deal of inconvenience to customers who have you reserved but for your understanding , thank you. In addition , In our existing products , as long as you hold stock , will continue to sell . Continue , since I will correspond as before customer service ( customer support ) , thank you .

It was a it a regrettable results , I ask once again that together with you for your understanding , and aggregated into RC business since the background that led to the minicar business withdrawal , and the continued expectations of more to us .

Thank you all!

Minicar division staff

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Godspeed, HPI...

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:41 pm

Sad news indeed. Collect them while you can! :clap:

Return to “Other”