Ignition Model Future Releases

The latest in diecast headlines and DS website updates.
[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:56 pm

We a select number of new models in 1:18 and 1:43 scale to share from Ignition Model. The feature finds the 1:43 PANDEM GT-R (BNR32) in Red Metallic. We have the complete list scale blew. This list of newness is due April/May 2019.

.: SEE MORE :.

Mr.Impreza

Re: Ignition Model Future Releases

Post by Mr.Impreza » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:02 am

Ignition models look super cool!
I actually bought the super limited edition AE86 with Kieiichi Tschiya which I will post soon.

However, that being said....I don't like how they constantly focus on the same style of modification on cars. It's always Liberty or Rocket Bunny wide body everything. I know this is the "HOT" thing right now.....but it honestly reminds me of Fast & Furious days when body kits were also "HOT" and now they are dead haha.

I just thing Ignition should focus more on timeless modifications like a simple drop and some simple wheels. Not this whole widebody trend which will die out sooner or later :P

Malscar

Post by Malscar » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:59 am

They don't just do Liberty/Rocket Bunny, they do old school type versions of things as well

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:58 am

That's hot!

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:55 pm

They do everything. Stock(tastefully modded), factory upgraded (S-tune, Nismo etc), tuner upgraded (Mine's, Spoon), and widebody (LB Works, Pandem aka Rocket Bunny). Body kits are still in. The trend is toward widebody cars but companies like Varis, INGS are still alive and well. I'm actually looking to get the Varis kit for my car.

Mr.Impreza

Post by Mr.Impreza » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:52 pm

Malscar wrote:They don't just do Liberty/Rocket Bunny, they do old school type versions of things as well
Oh yeah, I've checked them out more recently and yeah the old school versions are nice :okay:
StratosWRC wrote:They do everything. Stock(tastefully modded), factory upgraded (S-tune, Nismo etc), tuner upgraded (Mine's, Spoon), and widebody (LB Works, Pandem aka Rocket Bunny). Body kits are still in. The trend is toward widebody cars but companies like Varis, INGS are still alive and well. I'm actually looking to get the Varis kit for my car.
Yeah as mentioned to Malscar, checked them out and see they even did stock models sometimes like the R34 skyline.
They are also doing the new Type R, but I prefer the Kyosho Samurai version :P

By the way, what car you thinking of getting the Varis kit for?

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:23 am

Mr.Impreza wrote:
My 86. After I turbo it though. Having a kit without more power would be rice lol.

It's called the Arising II

I'll paint match the hood. It's a fairly modest kit, nothing crazy. I want the rear bumper from the previous gen Arising I kit though.

Definitely not having that wing either. This is my trunk spoiler at the moment

Mr.Impreza

Post by Mr.Impreza » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:59 pm

StratosWRC wrote:
Mr.Impreza wrote:
My 86. After I turbo it though. Having a kit without more power would be rice lol.

It's called the Arising II

I'll paint match the hood. It's a fairly modest kit, nothing crazy. I want the rear bumper from the previous gen Arising I kit though.

Definitely not having that wing either. This is my trunk spoiler at the moment

Looks pretty sweet!
By the way, feel as if I've seen your car before around Major Mac....not sure if that was you or not haha.
The 86 looks super clean right now though. I also prefer stock body molds, but the Varis Kit looks cool :okay:

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:29 pm

Mr.Impreza wrote:
Looks pretty sweet!
By the way, feel as if I've seen your car before around Major Mac....not sure if that was you or not haha.
The 86 looks super clean right now though. I also prefer stock body molds, but the Varis Kit looks cool :okay:
Yeah I'm on Major Mac every day, driving to and from work. You must be one of the few STIs I see every day. I used to have a paint matched wing.

As for the kit, yeah sometimes I look at the stock body and it's just so pretty the way it is that I don't wanna touch it. But then I see the pics of the Varis kit and I'm like oh yeah I'm doing it lol. It won't be anywhere near as hardcore as the pics. It'll be just understatedly aggressive. No big wing, no exposed carbon.

Mr.Impreza

Post by Mr.Impreza » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:45 pm

StratosWRC wrote:
Mr.Impreza wrote:
Looks pretty sweet!
Yeah I'm on Major Mac every day, driving to and from work. You must be one of the few STIs I see every day. I used to have a paint matched wing.

As for the kit, yeah sometimes I look at the stock body and it's just so pretty the way it is that I don't wanna touch it. But then I see the pics of the Varis kit and I'm like oh yeah I'm doing it lol. It won't be anywhere near as hardcore as the pics. It'll be just understatedly aggressive. No big wing, no exposed carbon.
Nice! So cool that that was you. I've seen you a few times but I'm usually in a Honda Accord. I barely drive the STI, it's more of a Summer family car so I'm not those STI drivers you see everyday haha

I was beside you once when you had the Sard Wing which looked amazing. The car reminded me of a Cayman GT4 <3
I was going to honk and give you a dumbs up but my daughter was sleeping in the back and didn't want to wake her haha.

Anyways, keep me updated on the Varis kit, will be interesting to see how it turns out. If I ever see you again in traffic I'll be sure to give you a wave :D

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:20 pm

Mr.Impreza wrote: Anyways, keep me updated on the Varis kit, will be interesting to see how it turns out. If I ever see you again in traffic I'll be sure to give you a wave :D
Awesome, I hope I look around and see lol

Return to “Latest Diecast News and Site Updates”